Farmers Market SNAP Match
It is important to GCHD and farmer’s markets that fresh, local produce is available to all people, regardless of income. Low-income families can have help to buy healthy foods locally. Currently, the SNAP Match program is available at the Moses Lake and Ephrata Farmers Market.
How SNAP Match works:
- Go to the market cashier tent or booth
- Tell the cashier how much of your SNAP/EBT benefit you’d like to spend.
- The cashier will give you tokens and match up to $10 with FREE Market Match tokens. Each token is worth $1.
- Shop at any booths selling SNAP-eligible foods and food producing plants. You will not receive change. The Farmers Market booths will assist you to maximize your Market Match certificates and SNAP tokens.
Empowering Women for Wellness
Free nutrition classes for women who are prenatal, pregnant, or post-partum to help improve and promote a healthy lifestyle. In this class you will be able to:
- Join a support group;
- Engage in meaningful conversations and relationships;
- Practice, discuss & build healthier habits for a healthier lifestyle;
- Learn to budget, plan nutritional meals and snacks, and much more!
- Moses Lake Community Health Center | Thursdays 1:30-2:30 pm & 3:00-4:00 pm
- Quincy Community Health Center | Call for more information
Questions? Contact Maria Vargas at 509-766-7960 x19