The Moses Lake Breastfeeding Coalition (MLBC) is dedicated to educate and promote breastfeeding throughout Grant County! The MLBC is a local chapter of the Breastfeeding Coalition of Washington. MLBC meetings are held quarterly at Samaritan Healthcare.
Our Mission: “Strives to protect, promote, and support breastfeeding as vital to the health of our community.”
- Bond with your baby;
- Growth and development;
- Provides illness protection;
- Money saving;
- Reduce the risk for obesity;
- Mother’s health;
- Baby’s digestion;
- Allergy reduction.
Local Breastfeeding Resources
- Samaritan Hospital Lactation Office |509-793-9753
- WIC | 509-766-9815
- Maternity Support Services | 509-765-0674
- Crossroads Pregnancy Center | 509-765-4425
Questions? Please contact the SNAP Ed Coordinator at 509-766-7960