Farmers markets and local farms throughout Grant County offer a variety of seasonal, delicious, locally-grown food. Many local items are available at farmers markets, including fruit, vegetables, meat and eggs. Access to healthy food helps make healthy people in healthy communities.
- Strengthening local food security
- Supporting your local economy and community
- Lower transportation costs
- Less packaging
- Foods taste better when fresh!
Grant County Farmers Markets
- Moses Lake Farmers Market | Saturday’s May – October 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Ephrata Farmers Market | Saturday’s June – October 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Quincy Farmers Market | 1st and 3rd Saturday, June – September, 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Othello Farmers Market | Saturday’s July- October 7:00 am – 1:00 pm
- White Trail Produce Farm Market | Open daily, April – October
- Mattawa Flea Market | Open Saturdays
Farmers Market Match
It is important to GCHD and farmers markets that fresh, local produce is available to all people, regardless of income. Low-income families can have help to buy healthy foods locally. Currently, the Farmers Market Match program is available at the Moses Lake Farmers Market.
Questions? Please call GCHD at 509-766-7960