Farmers markets and local farms throughout Grant County offer a variety of seasonal, delicious, locally-grown food. Many local items are available at farmers markets, including fruit, vegetables, meat and eggs. Access to healthy food helps make healthy people in healthy communities.
Benefits to purchasing locally can include:
- Strengthening local food security
- Supporting your local economy and community
- Lower transportation costs
- Less packaging
- Foods taste better when fresh!
Grant County Farmers Markets
- Moses Lake Farmers Market | Saturday’s May – October 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Ephrata Farmers Market | Saturday’s June – October 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Quincy Farmers Market | 1st and 3rd Saturday, June – September, 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Othello Farmers Market | Saturday’s July- October 7:00 am – 1:00 pm
- White Trail Produce Farm Market | Open daily, April – October
- Mattawa Flea Market | Open Saturdays
- Grand Coulee Wednesday Market | June — September
Farmers Market Match
It is important to GCHD and farmers markets that fresh, local produce is available to all people, regardless of income. Low-income families can have help to buy healthy foods locally. Currently, the Farmers Market Match program is available at the Moses Lake Farmers Market.
Questions? Please call GCHD at 509-766-7960