- Smoking in Public Places (RCW 70.160): Passed in 2005, the SIPP law requires every local public health district to enforce the law and educate businesses and employers about the law so they know how to comply with it
- Vapor product regulation (2016 Senate Bill ESSB 6328 C38 L16 E1) : Concerning youth vapor product substance use prevention, and vapor product regulation, without permitting a tax on the sale or production of vapor products
- Grant County Health District Ordinance 2014-2: Beginning on January 1, 2015, rules and regulations of the GCHD restricting the sale, marketing, use, and availability of electronic vapor devices and e-liquid.
- Moses Lake City Parks
Report a Violation
Report a violation if you see:
- Secondhand smoke exposure near you
- Illegal underage sales
- Smoking/vaping in public places or the workplace
- If you believe the law is being violated
To submit a complaint against a business or workplace you believe is violating the SIPP law or the local vaping ordinance, call us at 509-766-7960
Only the police can enforce the law when an individual person smokes in violation of it. To report an individual who is violating the law, call your local police department.